Summer Impression was created with Sennelier soft pastel on a handmade board. The painting was inspired by a summer landscape in Connecticut.
Original Image Size 24" x 32"
Framed Size 32" X 40"
Original Pastel Painting in a gold wood frame.
Fine Art Giclees Available - Priced by choice of archival paper, unstretched canvas, or stretched canvas, and size.
- Exclusive Edition Giclée (zhee-clay) fine art prints are hand signed.
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity and artist's bio included.
- Printed on acid free paper with archival quality ink.
- For framed Giclees we use Acrylic glazing which provides superior optics.
- Maintaining a high level of quality, each artisanal product is created one at a time. (Therefore, all sales are final, no returns or exchanges.)
- Contact the artist for framing or canvas stretching options
Shipping and Custom Requests
Price includes shipping within the 48 continental United States.
Fine Art Giclees are unframed, loose and rolled in a cardboard tube.
All fine art giclees are unframed (unless requested) and are shipped free of charge.
Prints on paper or unstretched canvas are shipped rolled in a cardboard tube. Stretched canvas giclees are shipped in a box.
- Custom print sizes are available. Simply contact us and specify the print width and we will send you a quote.
- All framing of giclees and unframed originals available by request. Please contact the artist.
- Stretched canvas giclees are gallery wrapped. “Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides of the stretcher bar or strainer bars and is secured to the back of the wooden frame.”
**NOTE: Due to the nature of the pastel medium, although every amount of precaution and care is taken when packing and shipping original framed pieces, there is a slight chance that pastel dust could get on the glass or matting inside.
I ship using UPS who provide all the necessary packaging and insurance, however, the insurance does not cover the pastel dust from movement within the frame.
Neither the artist nor the shipper will be responsible for this. A professional framer can easily remedy the matter should it occur.